We live in a time when microwave ovens are in almost every home. But it happens that the microwave oven starts to work incorrectly. And then Oceanside microwave oven repair is needed.
Most problems with microwave ovens are related to faulty wiring. It should be noted that if the oven is 800 W, the power consumption can be 1000 W and even higher, and if there is also a grill or convection, the power can exceed 2000 W.
If all these modes are present in the stove, power is added, and you will need wiring capable of withstanding 10 A to power this device.
So that you do not have problems with your oven, follow the simple rules of its use:
– under no circumstances should you heat food in a microwave oven in plastic packaging, as harmful substances can get into the food;
– when turning on the “grill” function, put a plate on the bottom of the tile to collect fat;
– do not use metal utensils or other kitchen appliances in the oven;
– do not boil eggs in the microwave oven or heat food in closed jars, as they may explode;
– to prevent the liquid in the glass from spilling, put a spoon in it;
– if you heat foods weighing less than 100 g, put a container of water (100 ml) with them so as not to damage the microwave magnetron;
-do not use the microwave to fry foods in oil, as it is very difficult to regulate the temperature.
If you follow all the above rules, your stove will serve you for a very long time.
If you have checked the obvious causes, but it is still not working, then it is time to schedule a microwave oven repair. At Oceanside Appliance Repair, we have qualified and certified technicians who perform maintenance and repair of microwaves and other types of appliances. We offer not only high-quality appliance repair services, but also a number of other features that seem to be so attractive to our customers: fair prices, workmanship guarantee, friendly and attentive service, and promptness.