Air Condition Repair and Service
Have you ever felt like your AC isn’t working? Maybe your AC is running but just not optimally? Leave it to the professionals! Oceanside Appliance Service Center technicians will provide high-quality Air Condition Repair in San Diego County. AC units are pretty much known for refrigerant leaks over time. Without proper and regular maintenance, a ton of debris and dirt build up and slow an AC down. Our specialists perform an AC inspection to uncover the source of the malfunction and repair it with skill and precision.
Professional Air Condition Repair and Maintenance
Our Air Condition Repair and Services will save your funds in the long run. We will help your AC perform optimally and live longer through the heavy roast of San Diego summers. Calling us will protect your family budget from the sudden need to buy a new AC unit during peak season. Just regular maintenance of your AC unit drastically reduces the risk of an unwanted breakdown. Such problems always happen when your AC is working double time as it should on the hottest summer days. Just keep in mind to be proactive and have your AC regularly serviced, at least once per year. Enjoy summer with comfort and confidence.
Steps of Air Condition Inspection and Cleaning
The process of Air Condition Repair and Service includes various manipulations that our technician will perform at a professional level:
- Thermostat calibration.
- Cleaning or replacing filters.
- Checking monitor volts/amps on the fan motor.
- Lubricating and inspecting bearings for wear.
- Cleaning indoor coils if accessible.
- Flushing/treating condensate drain with a special detergent (such as anti-algae).
- Inspecting the condenser coil.
- Monitoring the operating pressure of the refrigerant.
- Inspecting safety devices for proper operation.
- Tightening all electrical connections.
- Inspecting the electrical system for exposed wiring.
- Checking contact groups for burned, oxidized, and pitted contacts.
- Testing and inspecting capacitors.
- Inspecting fan blade.
- Cleaning condenser coil and removing debris.
- Inspecting service valves for proper operation.
- Measuring temperature difference between supply/return.
- Inspecting ductwork for energy loss.
- Monitoring compressor for proper amperage, power consumption, volt draw, and wiring connections with isolation.
- Cleaning debris around the condenser.
Why Choose Us for Air Conditioner Repair?
Our highly skilled licensed technicians provide the best Air Condition Repairs. Specialists are ready to work 24/7 to repair, replace, and install new AC units. We know how much discomfort a broken AC unit in the middle of summer can bring. That’s why we always work as fast as possible.
Oceanside Appliance Service Center proudly offers efficient Air Condition Repair and Service. We work in San Diego County and the surrounding areas. Our team of experts is well-equipped and ready to handle any Air Condition Repairs no matter how complex they are. We use only the highest-quality spare parts backed by the manufacturer’s warranty. So you can depend on your Air Condition Repair specialist to fix the problem.
Oceanside Appliance Service Center is here to respond to you with fast and efficient Air Condition Repair and Service. With us, you can get your appliances up and running in a timely manner. In addition to our affordable and effective air condition repair services, we offer guarantees on all of our repair work. We honor the manufacturer’s warranty on all spare parts installed. This adds up to a 100% guarantee to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your repair and our service!
Result of decisions made
Our specialist carries out repairs, works carefully in the process, so as not to leave behind any traces of equipment repairs, and not to spoil the appearance. After the repair is completed, our company will back it up with a 90-day labor warranty. If you encounter the same problem during the warranty period, rest assured we will return to get an appliance back up to perfectly working condition.