Many of us are not aware principle of action of its appliance that makes our lives so much easier and do not know how food is heated and thawed in it. However, from the name itself it is clear that the main “protagonist” is microwaves. This is an ultra-high frequency electromagnetic radiation.
If you put frozen food on a pan, it will be warm but ice cold inside. In microwaves principals, it’s always vice versa. Waves are acting here, as well as penetrating inside. Taking out a heated cake from your Samsung or LG “smart” microwave, you will make sure: inside it is hot, on the surface it is warm.
More than 2.7 billion people worldwide are online, which is about 40% of the world’s population. 67% of them use social networks.Mike Rogers
Let’s take a look at the basic 5 general, ground rules for the care and maintenance of a microwave you might not have known:
- Do not use microwaves when either a door is open or there is no food inside .
- Do not use traditional metal cookware in the microwave. Unfortunately, microwaves can’t pass through metal.
- Do not heat all kinds of liquids (soups, sauces, drinks) or other food in a hermetically sealed container. Otherwise food may explode if heated.
- Do not use a defective oven, especially if the door is damaged or does not close properly.
- Use microwave-safe containers
If your microwave oven is damaged or broken, it should only be repaired by a qualified technician or an appropriate service center.
If you adhere to these rules, then your microwave oven will work without problems for many years, and, most importantly, the operation of the microwave oven will not be harmful to health.
If, for some reason, your brand-new Bosch microwave stopped working properly, we are here 24/7 to help you out! Our technical team is ready to provide a professional diagnosis and repair at fair prices.